Peak Rally 2018

Post Anything & Everything about Events, Shows & Rallies inside or outside the UK.....

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby Wolfie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 am

Mitsui Spy wrote:Well I'm at home doing a few jobs and looking forward to next weekend. Can't speak for everyone else. Why do you ask?


I was just being nosey.. :D We were at a Wedding..
.
Wolfie MBE (Motor Bike Enthusiast)
.
I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
User avatar
Wolfie
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8154
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: North, South or East Yorks. We're the Elawi. (Selby)

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby Mitsui Spy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:48 pm

If I'd known that I'd have made summat up :D
User avatar
Mitsui Spy
Expert
 
Posts: 2035
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:39 pm
Location: Wakefield, West Yorks

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby SAM » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:22 pm

All day working on my son's cars! :shock:
THREES MORE FUN
User avatar
SAM
Expert
 
Posts: 7900
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: HALF WAY UP HILL SMELLS OF TWO STROKE HERTS UK ok

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby johnnymoped » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Went to the Square and compass last night for a meal - very nice.
Five of us including drinks for £52 - good food too.
We will be having James's chimnea creation on the patio at the back of the pub.
The owners have just forked out and bought 20 really good quality table and bench sets which really sets the outside off - will probably need all of them next weekend.
Going over Thursday night to erect the gazebo and get out with Roger, Paul, Tom and whoever else turns up out for a curry at the Shalimar.
It's all looking good including the weather.
If you are camping don't forget your bug spray protection the camp site next to the river Derwent
See ya Thursday / Friday / Saturday or even Sunday Thumbs Up
User avatar
johnnymoped
Expert
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby Wolfie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:13 pm

That's two warnings about the bugs, you're kidding right?.

So pitching further down the field is a better option?.
.
Wolfie MBE (Motor Bike Enthusiast)
.
I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright nooooowwwwwww!!
User avatar
Wolfie
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8154
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: North, South or East Yorks. We're the Elawi. (Selby)

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby David Riley » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Me, Anne, Hilda & the flattracker have our bags packed and will hopefully be there Friday afternoon if we don't get lost as our gang have never been to the Peak District before unbelievably!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Regards
Dave. Thumbs Up
H1F, H1A Flat Tracker, Yam XSR700 & a Yam SZR660 project.
David Riley
Expert
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:33 pm
Location: Earby, Lancashire

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby Wessiedave » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:21 pm

For midge protection try using " skin so soft " and Smidge ! I've just come back from Scotland and didn't get bitten. Although, the wife got covered in bites :?
User avatar
Wessiedave
Expert
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 am
Location: Mirfield

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby johnnymoped » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:22 pm

David Riley wrote:Me, Anne, Hilda & the flattracker have our bags packed and will hopefully be there Friday afternoon if we don't get lost as our gang have never been to the Peak District before unbelievably!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Regards
Dave. Thumbs Up

Dave,
You will see what you have been missing mate Thumbs Up
See you Friday.
User avatar
johnnymoped
Expert
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby johnnymoped » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:23 pm

johnnymoped wrote:
David Riley wrote:Me, Anne, Hilda & the flattracker have our bags packed and will hopefully be there Friday afternoon if we don't get lost as our gang have never been to the Peak District before unbelievably!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Regards
Dave. Thumbs Up

Dave,
You will see what you have been missing mate Thumbs Up
See you Friday.
User avatar
johnnymoped
Expert
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby johnnymoped » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:25 pm

Wessiedave wrote:For midge protection try using " skin so soft " and Smidge ! I've just come back from Scotland and didn't get bitten. Although, the wife got covered in bites :?


Common sense Dave when near fresh water in the UK - particularly in the summer Thumbs Up
User avatar
johnnymoped
Expert
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby fnuseless » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:59 pm

johnnymoped wrote:
Wessiedave wrote:For midge protection try using " skin so soft " and Smidge ! I've just come back from Scotland and didn't get bitten. Although, the wife got covered in bites :?


Common sense Dave when near fresh water in the UK - particularly in the summer Thumbs Up



Hang round me my body odour keeps the beasties at bay Thumbs Up
Who was in My control panel!!!!!!
User avatar
fnuseless
Expert
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Norn Ireland

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby Kezsam1 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:22 pm

fnuseless wrote:
johnnymoped wrote:
Wessiedave wrote:For midge protection try using " skin so soft " and Smidge ! I've just come back from Scotland and didn't get bitten. Although, the wife got covered in bites :?


Common sense Dave when near fresh water in the UK - particularly in the summer Thumbs Up



Hang round me my body odour keeps the beasties at bay Thumbs Up


Don't think its body odour its just their little wings are not powerful enough to maintain an orbit round ya Thumbs Up :D
Orville lives!!!.................now and then
User avatar
Kezsam1
Expert
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: portsmouth

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby fnuseless » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:27 pm

Don't think ur big enough not to get ur ears clipped.
Sonny!! :D
Who was in My control panel!!!!!!
User avatar
fnuseless
Expert
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Norn Ireland

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby Kezsam1 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:33 pm

fnuseless wrote:Don't think ur big enough not to get ur ears clipped.
Sonny!! :D


Sorry grandad :?
Orville lives!!!.................now and then
User avatar
Kezsam1
Expert
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm
Location: portsmouth

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby fnuseless » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:44 pm

That's better a bit of respect Thumbs Up
Who was in My control panel!!!!!!
User avatar
fnuseless
Expert
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Norn Ireland

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby Olde Coney » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:24 pm

fnuseless wrote:That's better a bit of respect Thumbs Up


"respect" is earned....and you've been around long enough to earn lots of it :lol: :lol: Thumbs Up


but not as long as me
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Be wary of an old man in a world where men die young.
User avatar
Olde Coney
Expert
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby SAM » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:24 pm

Olde Coney wrote:
fnuseless wrote:That's better a bit of respect Thumbs Up


"respect" is earned....and you've been around long enough to earn lots of it :lol: :lol: Thumbs Up


but not as long as me
:lol: :lol: :lol:


True no one is as old as roger :shock:
THREES MORE FUN
User avatar
SAM
Expert
 
Posts: 7900
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: HALF WAY UP HILL SMELLS OF TWO STROKE HERTS UK ok

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby fnuseless » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Right that's me all packed up.
Get the boat at 03.30am :D in the morning.
Who was in My control panel!!!!!!
User avatar
fnuseless
Expert
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Norn Ireland

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby johnnymoped » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Tamarra or Tursday Thumbs Up :lol:
User avatar
johnnymoped
Expert
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Peak Rally 2018

Postby fnuseless » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:10 pm

johnnymoped wrote:Tamarra or Tursday Thumbs Up :lol:

Tomorrow

I have a stop tomorrow night
Who was in My control panel!!!!!!
User avatar
fnuseless
Expert
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Norn Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to Rallies, Shows & Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests